EESTI SUOMEKSI ENGLISH DEUTSCH
 
Estonian Manors
Welcome to Estonia
   
 
Excursion
Catering
Lodging
Conference
Banquet
Activity
Health Activity
Museum
Schoolmanor
 
Kolu / Heinrichshof
Architectural style: Neo-Gothic
Region: North-Estonia
County: Lääne-Virumaa
Address: Vaiatu küla, Kadrina vald, 45236
Phone: +372 5040420
Fax: +372 6566372
E-mail: jaanus.reisner@kadrina.ee
Show on map
Services:
Excursion Excursion
Conference Conference
Banquet Banquet
Manor pattern Manor pattern
Kolu (Kaloby) is first mentioned in the historical records of 1482. An estate, including the first mansion house, was established in 1772 by Major Andreas Baer who already owned Vohnja manor and large tracts of land in the area. He named the new estate after his father Heinrich Baer - Heinrichshof. Kolu Manor was built in the second half of the 19th century. The architect, Paul Alisch, originally planned a larger construction in the neogothic style, of which the present house is an only a part. Around the manor house and estate are various buildings which await renovation. There is also a park created in the English style in the period of the previous owners-the Ungern-Sternberg family. As from 1997 Kolu Manor, and its park, belongs to the Reisner family.
1*1 Background
Manor pattern Manor pattern
 
Estonian Manor Association





    BestIT OÜ